Ever wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our mobile phone
- What if we carried it around in our pockets or purses?
- What if we flipped through it several times a day?
- What if we turned back to go get it if we forgot it?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we treated it like we couldn’t live without it?
- What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
- What if we used it when we traveled?
- What if we used it in case of emergency?
This is something to make you go … Hmmmmm … where is my Bible?
Oh, and one more thing … unlike our mobile phone, we don’t have to worry about our Bible being disconnected because Jesus already paid the bill.
Makes you stop and think ‘where are my priorities’?